⚖️ Competition Terms & Conditions
- is CarJam Online Ltd ('CJO').
- Disqualified Participants
- are all CarJam Online Ltd employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate families.
- These promotion or competition rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all CJO promotions or competitions conducted by means of any medium. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular promotions have specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
- Unless otherwise stated in the above mentioned specific rules or terms, registration or entry is limited to one per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Disqualified participants may not enter in the promotion.
- CJO reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- CJO reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who CJO decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant CJO exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the promotion’s completion.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw on 31/05/19.
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
- The Winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by CJO. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by email after three attempts) the Judge will select another winner.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies CJO in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
- CJO reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- CJO takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to technical malfunctions, Acts of God or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law CJO will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
- Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside CJO control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, CJO has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.