Vehicle details are incorrect. What can I do?

    When a vehicle's details are recorded incorrectly on the Motor Vehicle Register (MVR), these can be corrected by sending an Application to Change Vehicle Details (form MR16, available at anyย New Zealand Transport Agencyย ย agent) to the NZTA Most MR16 forms need to be sent with supporting documentation to prove that the information recorded on the MVR is incorrect i.e. if the vehicle model is recorded incorrectly we would require documents from the manufacturer to prove this before a change would be made.

    The data that makes up a CarJam report comes directly from the NZTA. CarJam is unable to make changes to a vehicle's data. NZTAย has kindly advised us of the above procedure to follow in the case of incorrect vehicle details.

    ๐Ÿ™‹ FAQ